New Student Registration / Lesson Schedule
CURRENT BEGINNING COURSE SCHEDULE:
*A one time registration/membership fee of $49.95 is due for all families new to SWIMBABES upon enrollment.
All children under age 4 (and any age child not fully potty trained day and night for one full year) must wear our required two diapering system in to the pool. There are no exceptions to the age rule or brand rule. an Iplay Ultimate Snap Swim Diaper as the insert and a Splash About Happy Nappy Swim Diaper as the cover. Swim discs are also required for class for SynchroBabies™, SynchroTots™ and Basic Water Awareness. All items may be purchased at your office appointment prior to class start and are additional fees.
BEGINNING SURVIVAL COURSE SCHEDULE:
Babies and toddlers: Ages 0-3y with parent and 4y-6y (no parent)
- Ages 0-3y will be invited into Beginning Survival by their instructor after passing skills taught in SynchroBabies™, SynchroTots™ and Basic Water Awareness.
- Ages 4y-6y Beginning Survival is offered in in Beginning Survival Camps: 10-12 days in a daily swim schedule. We often get done in 2 weeks what would normally take 6 months of once a week lessons to teach! Prerequisites for Beginning Survival for ages 4y-6y do apply:
1. Student must be able to fully self submerge. They will be asked to do so on their first lesson.
2. Student must be willing and able to lay in a flat back float position with assistance for 15 seconds.
3. Student must be eager to learn to swim!
- Students who are fearful or timid should work with their parent 2-3x/week in a pool situation to become familiar with the pool and work on the above skills.