Choosing the Right Swim Class for Your Child
Oregon’s first swim school through four generations over 80 years!
STATE OF THE ART UV / Ozone Sanitation System
As part of a commitment to our swimmers’ safety, we are among the very few swim schools that have invested in costly, high-quality UV water purification systems to keep the water clean and pure at our facility, while reducing the need for chlorine and its toxic by-products.
What Sets Us Apart
- Highly Trained, Dedicated and Specialized Adult Instructors
- Experts in teaching the turn and float methodology to babies through school aged children
- Time proven methodologies but adapted to today’s parents and kids
- Effective lessons that truly teach your child to survive an accidental fall or entry into water, even fully clothed
- All introduction sessions focused on basic water safety for children and their parents
- Teaching infants as young as 8 weeks old
- 90 degree pool using the latest in UV sanitation technologies